This page gives you access to the current Arturia beta test campaign. A product's beta is an officially released version of a product intended for external testing. Please note that a beta version is NOT the final version of the product and therefore the developer does not guarantee an absence of errors that may disrupt the computer's operation and/or result in data loss.
Consequently, beta testers use the beta version at their own risk and Arturia bears no responsibility for any consequences arising out of the use of the beta version.
Participating in beta testing enables you to:
- be among the first to gain access to the latest versions of Arturia products and share your opinion with us;
- help Arturia improve the quality of the product being tested;
- provide your suggestions on possible ways of improving the product;
When taking part in the beta testing it is necessary to:
- download and install the product you are interested in testing;
- spend a certain amount of time on testing the product
- prepare and send out bug reports on any errors found;
- provide suggestions on ways to improve the product being tested; and,
- report on compatibility issues (specifically related to your configuration).