- Includes the Analog Laboratory software with 4300 synth sounds and 200 scenes.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS,Jupiter-8V, Oberheim SEM V an Wurlitzer V). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type, and by Characteristics.
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Laboratory.
- 200 Scenes organized by musical genres offering complete live sets, including : assigning loops to pads, splitting and layering of two synths and advanced arpeggiation melodies.
- Straight forward Editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds : Filter and LFO sections, 4 key parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, 2 ADSR envelopes, 4 pads.
- Keyboard : 61 keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls : 2 encoders with select, 11 standard encoders, 9 sliders, 22 switches, 4 touch-sensitive pads, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel.
- Connectivity : Midi in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux pedal, Breath controller inputs.
- USB or 9V DC powered.
- High quality aluminium and wooden case.
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller.