NEW IN ANALOG LAB 1.1 :
- Live Map Programs accessible through MIDI Program Change and VST Preset List
- Live Map Management Functions: Import, Export and Delete
- Integration of AAX Plug-In
- Load random Sounds in Multi
- New Sound Mode Filters: User, Favorite and Reset
- Enhanced communication with Arturia Controllers
- Display Presets and Categories on LCD
- Update of Sound and Multi Buttons
- Update of Snapshot buttons
- Avoid jumping values with knobs
- Show ghost sliders (position of hardware controllers with pick up)
Release notes here
MAIN FEATURES :
- 5000 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry
- TAE® Sounds are selected from the Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Arp2600V, Jupiter 8V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V.
- Graphic Studio view of synths
- Detailed sound browser and filtering for finding your sounds fast.
- Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits and adding effects.
- Effects include: Analog Chorus, Analog Delay, Phaser, Overdrive, Vocal Filter, Pitch-shift Chorus, Leslie, Flanger, Reverb, Digital Delay, Compressor, Sub-generator, Bit Crusher, Parametric EQ, Destroy, Limiter.
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards.
- MIDI mapable parameters
- Standalone or Plug-in operation (VST, VST3, AU, RTAS, AAX coming soon)
- Full editing of sounds for owners of any of the Arturia Classic Keyboard products (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.).
- 64 bit operation
- Interface automatically changes to match your Arturia Keyboard that is connected.