Minimum required configuration:
- PC/Windows: XP/Vista/Seven , 1 GB, 2 GHz CPU
- Mac OS X (Intel only) : version 10.5 or higher, 1 GB, 2 GHz CPU
- Free 15-Day Trial. No function limitation.
- Better management of the key parameters: 4 LCD’s now displays the parameter controlled by the “Key parameter” knobs.
- New set of performance parameters: Some new parameters are accessible for each sound, the pitch-bend range, the polyphony number, the polyphony mode(Mono, unison, poly), the size of a step in a sequence, and the MIDI synchronization on the LFO.
- Modulation Wheel improved support: All sounds now respond to the modulation wheel.
- Mac Power PC version now compatible with Logic and other Audio Unit hosts
- Version 2.2 address issues when running in Pro Tools on Mac OS X Leopard
- When using the Analog Factory Experience keyboard with a host (Cubase, ProTools, Logic…) there was a problem when a current preset was changed; the virtual knobs would keep their previous value. This is no longer the case.
- Audible steps when stepping filters removed
- Some computers holding a specific video card got a blank window under Leopard. This is no longer the case.
- Mac OS X: Menu bar has been moved where it should be, at the top of the screen
- Reported Crash in Logic and Live 6/Live 7 in various circumstances fixed