Analog Factory v2: Syncrosoft™ soft-eLicenser (no USB port required, internet connection required to authorize the product)
- 3500 analog synthesizers sounds that have defined the sound of modern music.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Smart Preset Manager. Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long…), and find presets according to these filtered choices.
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
- Straight forward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope)
- 8 SNAPSHOTS buttons (quickly store up to 8 snapshots for sound comparisons, variations…)
- Integrated as a plug-in within your sequencer, on Mac and PC, or plays as a stand-alone software synthesizer.
- Optimize your screen space: chose to view the Preset Manager only, the Keyboard only, or both at the same time.
- Set to Control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- Save and recall presets.
- Vst 2.4 / Cubase 4 ready
|WINDOWS||(Cubase, Sonar, Acid, Live)||(Pro Tools)|
|MAC OS X||Core Audio supported||(Cubase, SX, Live)||(Pro Tools)||(Logic Audio, Live, Digital Perfomer)|