With the release of Pro Tools 11, the RTAS format is no longer supported. Simply download the updater for Mac or PC, run it, and voila, your virtual instrument is now Pro Tools 11 compatible !
Minimum required configuration:
- PC/Windows: Seven / Eight, 2 GB, 2 GHz CPU
- Mac OS X (Intel only): version 10.6 or higher, 2 GB, 2 GHz CPU
- Free 15-Day Trial. No function limitation.
Please click here to download the ARP2600 V 2.5 demo
What's new in Version 2.5?
- MIDI Control Assignment Improvement
- Support for 64-bit VST and Audio Unit
- Support for Pro Tools 9 & 10
- Support for Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion)
In this area, you can download preset banks to be used with your Arturia product. These presets have been made by talented sound designers and musicians.
With their help, you are now ready to improve your knowledge and use of the instrument.
- Access the file by clicking on a preset bank.
- The file downloaded is a zipped file (.zip). Unzip it using a tool like Winzip (PC) or Stuffit (Mac).
- Once unzipped, import the preset file into your product by using the Import icon in the toolbar.
The * shows that a short introduction to the sound designer is available when clicking on his name.
|ARP2600 V French Manual||FR||4.65 Mo|
|ARP2600 V Japanese Manual||JP||5.18 Mo|
|ARP2600 V English Manual||EN||5.6 Mo|