Main features :
- iPad app recreating the classic Obeheim SEM synthesizer.
- Hundreds of sounds created by some of the best sound designers around.
- Audiobus support (to interact with other apps).
- Core MIDI (to control your synth from a Hardware MIDI keyboard).
- Apple’s Inter-app audio (to work in conjunction with Garage Band and other audio apps).
- Preset transfer and sharing via email & iTunes file transfer.
- Preset compatibility with the Arturia SEM V Mac/PC software.
- WIST clock sync support (to synchronize two iPad).
- Real analog sound based on our TAE® analog modeling.
- Voice Programmer allows for recreating the rare and classic Oberheim 8 Voice.
Minimum Required platform
iSEM requires at least an iPad 2 and OS 6.0 or later.