Jupiter-8V is protected by e-Licenser.
A short online guide will help you in installing your product.
V 2.5 NEW FEATURES:
- Support for 64-bit VST and Audio Unit
- Support for Pro Tools 9 & 10
- Support for Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion)
- MIDI Control Assignment Improvement, more… (>release note)
- More than 400 high quality and innovative sounding presets
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony, and a Unison mode
- A unique audio structure featuring 2 oscillators per voice (16 oscillators in total), 2 LFO’s, 2 filters and 2 envelopes.
- Keyboard split and layer
- A set of Analog Sounding Effects: Dual Delay, Phaser, Flanger, all three being largely modulable by any audio source in the synth.
- 2 digital effects, X and Y.
- Additional Live-oriented Step-sequencer, additional Galaxy module for advanced modulations
- Set to Control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP (VST, AU, RTAS)
- Revolutionary preset navigation system called SoundMap
|REQUIRED MINIMUM CONFIGURATION:
PC: 2 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
Mac: 2 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
Windows: Seven / Eight
Mac OS X: 10.6 or higher (Intel only)