- Free 15-Day Trial. No function limitation.
Minimum required configuration:
- PC/Windows: 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel Only): 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- The saving of presets has been disabled.
- The exportation and importation of preset files have been disabled.
- A silence will regularly replace the ouput audio of the syntheziser while using the demo version.
This is the v2.5 update of the minimoog V.In this major update you will find:
If you are a registered user of the Minimoog-V, version 2.x are free! > More details here
- Support for 64-bit VST and Audio Unit
- Support for Pro Tools 9
- MIDI Control Assignment Improvement
- Update of toolbar look and feel
- Added support for NRPN MIDI controls
- Added triangle LFO waveform
To install this update, you will need a Syncrosoft activation code.
In this area, you can download preset banks to be used with your Arturia product. These presets have been made by talented sound designers and musicians.
With their help, you are now ready to improve your knowledge and use of the instrument.
- Access the file by clicking on a preset bank.
- The file downloaded is a zipped file (.zip). Unzip it using a tool like Winzip (PC) or Stuffit (Mac).
- Once unzipped, import the preset file into your product by using the Import icon in the toolbar.
The * shows that a short introduction to the sound designer is available when clicking on his name.
|Minimoog V2.5 French Manual||FR||4.8 Mo|
|Minimoog V2.5 Japanese Manual||JP||4.8 Mo|
|Minimoog V2.5 English Manual||EN||4.7 Mo|
|Minimoog V2 French Manual||FR||2.3 Mo|
|Minimoog V2 Japanese Manual||JP||2.7 Mo|
|Minimoog V2 English Manual||EN||2.3 Mo|
|Minimoog V Japanese Manual||JP||4.97 Mo|
|Minimoog V English Manual||EN||4.19 Mo|
|Minimoog V2 Step by Step installation guide||EN||0,4 Mo|