[ November 2008 ] Origin shipping
[ December 2008 ] 1st Origin firmware update
- Increased stability in Multi Mode
- Increased stability while editing programs
- Fixed some issues on MIDI event management
[ December 2009 ] 1.1 Version
- Midi Improvments: Origin can be automated via Sysex.
- Sequencer Improvments: Better GUI. New shortcuts for Live performance.
- ToneWheel Oscillator: Combined with the Leslie Effect, it is possible to obtain stunning vintage organ sounds. This module can be associated with other Origin modules and effects to create completely new sounds.
- A Leslie Effect: Can be used on tonewheel signals to get Origin sounding like a Hammond organ. Can be also used on a guitare signal input or on any other source to create amazing effects.
- Keyboard Module improvements: GUI more friendly with a curve to describe the effect. 2 modes available for each keyboard follow output.
- A CS80 envelope: This enveloppe is the one used on the filter of the CS80. It will be used in the CS80 template which is going to be included in 1.2 version.
- New Effects: Bit Crusher, Equalizer, Ring Mod
- Gui Improvments: Parameter values are now fully displayed.
[ Q2 2010 ] 1.2 Version
- Duophonic aftertouch: This Arturia Innovation allows the aftertouch to only affect one note, which can be set to highest, lowest or last played. Origin keyboard only!
- Multi-mode ribbon controller. Origin keyboard only!
- Precise editing of velocity and aftertouch curves. Origin keyboard only!
- More complete configuration of multimode: now the keyboard can be split into Zones (note range, channel, midi filters) and any multi can be associated with each zone.
- Interacting with a DAW or sequencer much easier: Midi CCs are sent and received on a channel specific to the program. Notes, and pitch bend are sent on the defined zone channels.
- Improved settings page
- Added Performance page: Lets you easily set up all Origin's different live controllers (aftertouch, mod and pitch, joystick and ribbon on Origin Keyboard).
- All key ranges can be edited using the keyboard keys.
[ Q1 2011 ] 1.3 Version
- New Jupiter-8 template
- New Compressor effect module
- New Sample&Hold module
- Ergonomic improvements such as new macro dialog layout, favorites...
- New Play Modes such as Unison and Poly Unison
- Sequencer switches automation : it is now possible to control looping options or pattern changes via MIDI.
[ Q3 2011 ] 1.5 Version
- new features to be confirmed.