As a matter of fact, it goes beyond the traditional definition of synthesizers. It is a hardware DSP system that houses several synthesizers in one machine. Some of these synths come from the past, such as the Minimoog, some are totally new and innovative.
Loaded with modules extracted from the best synthesizers of all time, Origin lets you combine these modules and take advantage of the additional possibilities put onboard. The result: a new type of sound accessible through an extremely intuitive interface.
- Create your own synthesis patch by connecting independent modules. These modules are either innovative modules we introduced (such as Galaxy) or taken from the best synthesizers ever made (such as the Moog Modular, the Yamaha CS-80, the Roland Jupiter-8, the Minimoog, the ARP 2600, the Oberheim SEM, the Sequential Circuits Prophet 5 and Prophet VS).
- Alternatively, use an existing synthesizer recreation: the Minimoog, the Jupiter-8.
- Superb audio quality with TAE® engine in a hardware chassis. 24 bits/44.1 kHz supported.
- High-Quality Real time Effects: Dual Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Distortion, Parametric EQ, Bit Crusher, Rotary Speaker, Compressor, Ring Modulator.
- More than 500 presets created by a selection of international sound designers.
- 16/32 step advanced sequencer allowing you to program three sub-sequences at a time and to perform live.
- Multi mode allowing you to play 4 instruments at a time, for example a Minimoog, a Jupiter-8, two modular patches.
- Creative Macros, advanced LFO’s, innovative modulation sources, different Joystick modes.
- Advanced Preset browser.
- Analog Audio Connectivity: 2 audio ins, 10 audio outs, more...