1.4.1 VersionRelease notes here
This new version includes:
- Fix a crash at start-up of Origin Connection that occurs when the number of Audio-Midi devices is too high.
- Fix the “low level volume” bug that occurs when Origin starts up (on a machine with the global setting “Knob Mode” set to “HOOK”.
- Fix the overwriting of the sound-designer name when a preset is loaded.
- Fix the bug that prevented to open a JoyMixer parameter view when used in a new preset.
- Fix a bug in the IO driver (LINUX) that was causing frequent errors when trying to load sound banks, or reloading a preset backup into Origin.
- Fix a second driver bug that was affecting messages sent by Origin to the a Host on a computer and which could cause transmission errors
- Fix various bugs in Origin Connection that could freeze or time-out a backup or sound bank reload.
Firmware 1.3.50 is a maintenance release which fixes the following bugs:
- Access to the 2nd S&H module in the PATCH section is restored.
- Better smoothing of pitch bend (when using the pitch wheel).
- Better smoothing of filter output when the AM input is used.
- Enhances the reliability of Origin when used with an external MIDI sequencer
- Read more
Release notes here
- Jupiter 8 template.
- New play modes : Poly Unison (emulates the Jupiter8 “UNISON” mode) and Unison parameter for Mono programs.
- Sequencer switches automation.
- New Compressor module.
- New Sample & Hold module
- Portamento glide time.
- Switch pedal action.
1.2.5 VersionThis new version includes:
- Duophonic aftertouch: This Arturia Innovation allows the aftertouch to only affect one note, which can be set to highest, lowest or last played. Origin keyboard only!
- Multi-mode ribbon controller. Origin keyboard only!
- Precise editing of velocity and aftertouch curves. Origin keyboard only!
- More complete configuration of multi mode: now the keyboard can be split into a Zone (note range, channel, midi filters) and any multi can be associated with each zone.
- Interacting with a DAW or sequencer much easier: Midi CCs are sent and received on a channel specific to the program. Notes, and pitch bend are sent on the defined zone channels.
- Improved settings page
- Added Performance page: Lets you easily set up all Origin's different live controllers (aftertouch, mod and pitch, joystick and ribbon on Origin Keyboard).
- All key ranges can be edited using the keyboard keys.
|In this area, you can download preset banks to be used with Origin. These presets have been made by talented sound designers and musicians.
With their help, you are now ready to improve your knowledge and use of the instrument....|
You can listen to samples made with some of these presets in each bank, and download the full bank:
- Access the file by clicking on a preset bank.
- The file downloaded is a zipped file (.zip).
Unzip it using a tool like Winzip (PC) or Stuffit (Mac).
- Once unzipped, import the preset file into your product by using the Import icon in the toolbar.
In case of trouble while installing a preset bank, please refer to our technical support.