*The use of trademarks is only meant as a reference to clarify the instruments whose sound was modelled after and doesn’t imply any endorsement.
- Pristine quality sound engines including : TAE® analog synthesis, physical modelling, and multi-layered samples provided by our top-tier development partners.
- 1904 instruments / 119 kits :
- Vintage drum machines : analog emulations of the TR-808, TR-909, TR-606, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom based Linn Drum, Drumtraks, DMX, Drumulator and more*.
- 10 new emulations from « Spark Vintage Drum Machines » (1.4.1 version) : CR-78, Mini Pops 7, Ace Tone FR-2L, Yamaha MR 10, Maestro Rhythm King MRK2, Boss DR-55, E-mu-SP-12, Roland DR-727, Roland R-8, Casio VL-Tone and SK-1.
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles : EDM, Dubstep, Hip Hop, RnB, Pop… as well as experimental possibilities thanks to our physical modelling engine.
- Acoustic drum kits mixing physical modelling and samples for high audio realism.
- 16 key – 64 step sequencer
- 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads
- Touch sensitive FX pad with repeat, tape, reverse, strobe, pan, mix, bit crusher, 3 mode filter and roller
- Advanced loop mode with divide and move functions
- Real-time automation on all parameters
- 16 track mixer with 20 high quality effects : multiband compressor, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, reverb, distortion, phaser, plate reverb, destroyer, flanger, space pan, limiter, sub generator, EQ 10 bands, analog delay, pitch shift chorus, vocal filter, analog chorus, leslie
- 16-tuning mode available from pads and steps
- New Oberheim Filter
- Choke groups to naturally mute instruments
- MIDI clock output to synchronize your hardware instruments
- Easy MIDI and automation drag & drop export to your DAW
- Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves
- High precision rotary encoders
- Aluminum enclosure
- Works as a universal MIDI controller for any third-party software or MIDI-controllable instrument