* VST 3 is supported by Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V only.
Internet connection required to aythorize the product
Boxed version :
Pack dimensions : 16cm x 13.5cm x 23cm / 6.3 x 5.32 x 9.06 inches
Pack weight : 4.4kg / 9.7lbs
• 10 Manuals in English, Japanese and French (A5 format)
• 1 DVD-Rom containing the software installer (Mac OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7)
• 1 Registration card
Buying the V Collection 3.0 gives you the same privileges as buying separately the 10 software titles which are included in the bundle. All complementary updates and preset banks are available for free online. One single V Collection 3.0 license is provided.
- Includes 10 software titles : Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP2600 V, Prophet V & Prophet VS, Jupiter 8-V, Oberheim SEM V, Wurlitzer V, Spark Vintage, Analog Laboratory.
- Each virtual instrument in the V COLLECTION can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your sequencer.
- Set to control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- With the ability to work at 32bit/96kHz resolution, you can now make music on your computer the way you would with a Hardware synthesizer.
- For each of the available Software instruments delivered in the V COLLECTION you get more than 400 high quality and innovative sounding presets.
- Thanks to TAE®, Arturia’s proprieritary technology, you have the guarantee that the sound coming from the different synthesizer recreations is as pure and phat as the original.
- Polyphony goes from 2 to 32 voices, with unison possibilities...
- All the features of the original synths have been recreated but more was added to take advantage of new possibilities :
-New filter type
-Keyboard split and layer
-Innovative modulation sources
-Smart preset management
|REQUIRED MINIMUM CONFIGURATION:
PC: 1 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
Mac (Intel only): 1 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
Mac OS X: 10.5 or higher