PLATFORM SPECIFICATIONS V 1.0.6
- Physical Modeling of the classic Wurlitzer 200A Electric Piano
- Advanced parameters to allow in-depth control over the sound design
- Includes 11 classic stompbox-type modeled effects
- 4 Guitar Tube Amps and 1 Rotary Speaker modeling for vintage live sound
- Extensive MIDI mapping of pedals, effects and sound engine parameters
Modeled amplifiers* : Fender Deluxe Reverb Blackface, Fender Twin Reverb Blackface, Fender Bassman, Marshall Plexi, Leslie Speaker.
Modeled microphones* : Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD 421, Neumann U 87.
Modeled effects : Wah wah pedal, Autowah, Overdrive, Flanger, Compressor, Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Pitch Shifter / Chorus, Vocal Filter, Reverb.
*The use of trademarks is only meant as a reference to clarify the instruments whose sound was modeled after and doesn’t imply any endorsement.
|REQUIRED MINIMUM CONFIGURATION:
PC: 1 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
Mac (Intel only): 1 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
Mac OS X: 10.6 or higher