To use the Arturia synths EFX plugins inside within the Live! or Cubase SX sequencers (except the ProphetV and the Jupiter-8V) follow this procedure :
Let's take an example with the Mini V:
- Drag and drop the "mini V efx" within the dedicated fx plugins area of an audio track (or instrument track as well)
- Open the Mini V interface and go to the mixer section. turn off the 2 VCO's if their are working.
- Click 2 times on the "External Input" switch (below to the VCO 1's volume) and increase the volume.
- Play your sequence and hold a key on the Mini V. Sound of your sequence will go thru the Mini V synthesis line.
- If you wish to have an holded note, completely raise the VCA's enveloppe's Decay.
Here is another example with the Modular V within Logic:
- Instantiate your favorite synthesizer in an Instrument track
- In the "Inserts" slot, instantiate the Modular V
- Load any preset, for instance All > 2.0_modules > Phazer
- Connect the "Ext Left" to the Filter 1 "In"
- Raise the VCA1 Release to the maximum ("Note Hold")
- Press a key on the Modular V virtual keyboard to permanently trig the VCA
- Play your synthesizer and listen it fulfilling through your favorite modular monster