March 28, 2024, 10:28:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Laboratory (License Transfer)  (Read 12495 times)

nova123

Analog Laboratory (License Transfer)
« on: November 04, 2012, 09:33:58 pm »
Hope this is the right place to ask for support. I want to transfer my ANALOG LABORATORY license to another user

Sorry, but I dont want to make mistakes or doing something wrong. I installed the product on a macbook pro via e-licenser (the software, not the dongle). I ask you what to do before uninstalling it from my computer and be sure he can legally download it. What is the right process? Thank you and Kind Regards. ???

JDoo

• Beta-testers
Re: Analog Laboratory (License Transfer)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 04:10:14 pm »
I just went through this last month.  Try e-mailing sales-inquiry@arturia.com with your request.  In my case, I was selling both V Collection 3.   You'll be directed to: http://downloads.arturia.com/downloads/support/howto/pdf/howto_giveyoursoft.pdf for directions.  Note though...  these directions tell you to transfer your licensed via an eLicenser dongle.  I had installed like you (software download- no dongle).  What worked for me -- was to contact David@Arturia.  He was able to de-register my products.  I then sent the license code that Arturia had emailed me - to the new buyer.  All  the while, copying both David, and the sales-inquiry email addresses.  I wasn't 100% certain things worked out - until the new owner was able to register. 

My advice -- is to contact both David, and the sales-inquiry folks.  Use the email/communication on this site along with your email.  The software download version of their products, still need to be documented a little better..  ???

Kahnn

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 10:58:52 am »
Holy mother..

I've selled my AE The Laboratory 49 and sent it to the buyer days ago, and I've e-mailed sales-inquiry. (I also had software e-licenser, not the dongle.)

Two days after my 'urgent' e-mail, this Jérome guy from the department responded saying "I sent your case to our technical department..."

Two days after that, Jerome decided to response himself, I guess, and lead me to my accounts page, in which there is nothing to assist me.

It seems being a world wide company and being a world-class company are two different concepts.

JDoo, would you please tell me how to contact David? I believe he is the one who can help me with my AE The Lab. issues.

Dav1d

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 07:05:53 am »
ok Kahnn,

I think Jerome sent you a reply, tell me if still a problem.

Let me know

Kahnn

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 08:58:54 am »
ok David,

Yes, Jerome was able to deregister my product at last. I don't see AE The Lab. at 'My Registered Products' in my account page at Aruria.com anymore, but it seems I can still operate and use the software at my Mac. Is this normal?

Since there is no return from the new owner whom I have already acknowledged about the deregistration, I don't know yet if the processs worked. Thus, I can't dare uninstallnig AE from my Mac.

One last think Jerome didn't respond clearly: Is it possible to resell an edu license (and the software)? Jerome mentioned it was possible if I put the license on a dongle and sell it that way. But I wanted to be sure, at which point he didn't respond.

JDoo

• Beta-testers
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 03:20:07 pm »
Holy mother..

I've selled my AE The Laboratory 49 and sent it to the buyer days ago, and I've e-mailed sales-inquiry. (I also had software e-licenser, not the dongle.)

Two days after my 'urgent' e-mail, this Jérome guy from the department responded saying "I sent your case to our technical department..."

Two days after that, Jerome decided to response himself, I guess, and lead me to my accounts page, in which there is nothing to assist me.

It seems being a world wide company and being a world-class company are two different concepts.

JDoo, would you please tell me how to contact David? I believe he is the one who can help me with my AE The Lab. issues.

Hi Kahhn -

Looks like David has jumped in to help you here... so you should be set.  For the record, I have sold all my Arturia stuff, and rarely look at this forum any more, but happened to see this post.  Good luck with your sale. 

Dav1d

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 11:29:15 am »
Hi Kahhn,

In answer to your request,
1/ You should transfer your license on a virtual dongle and send it with the registration card to the new customer.
2/ Here is an article that explain how to remove a software:
==> http://arturia.com/evolution/kb/?View=entry&EntryID=160
3/ There is no problem to resell an edu license. This is primarily a license, after it's typed "edu".

Let me know

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines