March 29, 2024, 12:12:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: GREAT SOUNDS SOFTWARE SUCKS  (Read 5051 times)

GINDEVO

GREAT SOUNDS SOFTWARE SUCKS
« on: August 30, 2003, 08:50:30 pm »
:oops:
G
This audio-unit sounds great, but once more the customer is the test pilot.
I dont know iff there are musicians, who use this plug in,in a prof mix,because as a producer and musician for more than 20 years, i think this software was not ready to relaese.
Ok the sound comes close to the real stuff (i own the korg PS3300, PS3200 and PS3100 systems),the filters are not so good like the Mg's do,but the sound is there,but i still wait for an update who works in a midi-audio set-up,now the Mg is a nightmare to use in a Logic 6,2 or Pro-tools set-up,its just doing is own thing .

Waiting for support and update, GINDEVO

Re: GREAT SOUNDS SOFTWARE SUCKS
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2003, 08:59:16 am »
Quote from: "GINDEVO"
:oops:
G
This audio-unit sounds great, but once more the customer is the test pilot.
I dont know iff there are musicians, who use this plug in,in a prof mix,because as a producer and musician for more than 20 years, i think this software was not ready to relaese.
Ok the sound comes close to the real stuff (i own the korg PS3300, PS3200 and PS3100 systems),the filters are not so good like the Mg's do,but the sound is there,but i still wait for an update who works in a midi-audio set-up,now the Mg is a nightmare to use in a Logic 6,2 or Pro-tools set-up,its just doing is own thing .

Waiting for support and update, GINDEVO

Gee,

producer for more that 20 years????

You were in VOMITO NEGRO...
go and hide in a corner....

GINDEVO

VOMITO NEGRO
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2003, 06:31:16 pm »
LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH PARASITE!!!
SOON WE WILL MEET AGAIN MR GUY. :D

Qorkus

GINDEVO'S BAD NAME
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2003, 06:29:03 pm »
GINDEVO started way back in 1980 together with Guy van mieghem and two other members the band Vomito Negro.
This band became a legend in EBM world,did several word tours( even Brazil) and released more tan 15 albums,they all sold very well.
GINDEVO mixed the live performances for DIVE  several years and they did a USA west-coast tour together.
GIN did some occasional sound engineering for LUC VAN ACKER and BRAIN ENO's loved band INSECT.
Now after quiting with Vomito Gin has set up his own studios(a analog part with a complete Doepfer A-100 system,and the Korg PS3100,PS3200,and PS3100 systems)and a Digital part Mac G4,running Pro-tools HD and Logic-platinum,with several plug-ins.
He is busy to record his solo album(almost completed),and the album for his new band,called Pressure Control.
Besides that there different bands who asked him to remix there songs(you will find out more on the Pressure-Control website, www.pressurecontrol.be).
I tough tis forum was made to help each other,and not to spill your guts out on somebody's name, without publishing yours.

Go and hide in a corner, Qorkus

Nick Tuckson (SEATLE)

using MMv as an attack medium
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2003, 03:02:52 am »
:shock: I think qorkus has the point.
This is not the place to judge musicians or producers about there style or work.
I saw GINDEVO mixing DIVE (live) in seatle.                               GINDEVO is NOT an commercial producer,but HE  is producing THE EBM  sound like it used to be ,and indeed he did the recordings for INSEKT (the ones BRAIN ENO loves the most).
So mister GUESTt,dont spill your sickness about GIN here please.

Nick.

sorry
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2003, 09:47:48 pm »
I'm sorry.

I am an idiot.
Had a bad day and shouldn't have written anything.

Hope you all accept my apologies.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines