March 28, 2024, 12:53:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: new member--familiar problems?  (Read 4554 times)

j1

new member--familiar problems?
« on: October 10, 2005, 10:44:40 am »
hi, all in all I must say I am happy with Storm3.  However recently in trying to tech support, I have not gotten answers to my emails so I will post these problems here hopefully for some insight from other users or the administrator.

1.  For some reason my H30 goes crazy completely dropping out one or two steps per sample when it is supposed to be looping continously. The current problem is with two identical samples placed back to back thus filling all bars of H30.  its random on which steps it decides to make silent depending each different log on to the program.  Sometimes it will work correcty during playback but upon audio export, the problem is back??

2.  Orpheus does not correctly save setting sometimes however this appears to have been addressed by another user.

3.  What is up with the compressors?  I will have multiple compressors running for a song for different instruments.  However upon shutting down the program and then loading it up again.  All of my compressor settings are gone and they are at the DeFault of 'Drums' again?

4. Having a similar problem with chorus, the settings go back to the default upon exiting/re-entering the program.  How can I get these settings to remain correct?

Thank you for any help you may have.
email for band website. do not want to post name here.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines