March 28, 2024, 12:08:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't seem to save sequencer pattern within a multi  (Read 2402 times)

ckbrooks

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Can't seem to save sequencer pattern within a multi
« on: November 30, 2012, 04:11:51 pm »
I am sure I am being daft here, but I am just developing my first multi, and one of the slots is using the "acoustic drum" factory patch, which outputs to each of the three available sequences.

I have created a drum sequence in the multi time and again, and got everything perfectly working with the other two slots, which are running as a split keyboard mode. However, I just can't seem to get the sequence to save properly. It's on P1, and I try to save this using the Sequencer tab and going to the globals section, then I also save the multi using the main save button and also allow the component slots to save too.

Then I change to another multi, and then back to my own new one and the sequence is gone and replaced with something else. Even if I use the sequencer page to navigate to P1 it's still gone.

I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to take me through the procedure, as I rather felt that the printed manual is a little vague on this. Thank you in advance for any guidance you can give. I'm sure that once I understand it properly it will be dead easy!

I'm having an absolutely great time with the Origin and looking forward to the final 1.4 version.

ckbrooks

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Can't seem to save sequencer pattern within a multi
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 04:43:20 pm »
Me again.... It's okay, it's working now, it was just me!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines