March 28, 2024, 10:15:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Main Interface Does Not Appear  (Read 2045 times)

CC4

• Beta-testers
Main Interface Does Not Appear
« on: January 15, 2013, 02:22:06 am »
Bought the V-Collection at the end of December and Analog Laboratory is the only included plugin that I can't seem to get started.  While I wait for another response on the tech support request I submitted on the 3rd, I thought I'd ask around here in the forums to see if anyone else had any ideas.

The plugin doesn't open inside FL Studio.  In standalone mode it essentially behaves as described in this Knowledge Base article:

When launched in standalone mode, the Analog Laboratory main interface does not appear, but only a little and unusable titlebar.

You can safely delete this file, it will be automatically rebuilt at next launch: (replace <user> with your user name)

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Arturia\Analog Laboratory\Laboratory.db3

Start again the Analog Laboratory in standalone mode, everything should not complete fine.

I can go to here C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramData\ but no Arturia folder exists.  If I delete Laboratory.db3 anywhere else that I've been able to find it I'm essentially told to reinstall the software.  I've also tried installing a few of the earlier versions of the software with no successful results other than getting the logo to also appear during startup.  Anyone have some suggestions to try?

The line "Start again the Analog Laboratory in standalone mode, everything should not complete fine" is funny, huh?

CC4

• Beta-testers
Re: Main Interface Does Not Appear
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 02:59:20 am »
For anyone else who may encounter this issue;  Just delete everything related to Analog Laboratory and then reinstall.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines