March 19, 2024, 11:04:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Logic- Pattern across multiple midi regions from one instance of Spark  (Read 2437 times)

pkdick

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi,

Im trying to create a pattern in once instance of Spark and have the midi notes spread across multiple regions. At the moment the only way I can figure out how to do it is to separate the midi notes from the pattern and then make duplicate tracks. The problem with this is that I cant see all the triggered notes on the hardware controller, only the specific ones to the separate tracks and have to open each Spark plug-in to see it reflected in the controller. Is there a way to enable multiple midi outputs from one Spark plug-in?

Seb

• Tech-Support
Re: Logic- Pattern across multiple midi regions from one instance of Spark
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 09:20:57 am »
Spark features multiple outputs, I guess you could use that instead.

Be careful because any effect on the master track of Spark will not affect the other outputs, so the sound may change when you switch the outputs. As for the way to use multiple outs, I am not sure, but I think it's in the mixer panel, on top of each track you get to choose whether it is sent to master or to the individual outs.

pkdick

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 07:08:41 pm »
thanks, yeah been using the multiple outs but with that all the midi events in the arrange page are on one track, I want the various elements of the pattern on separate tracks yet still all feeding back into the spark hardware as one

Seb

• Tech-Support
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 10:16:03 am »
I don't know how Midi routing works in Logic, but for instance in Live, you can send the midi out of each midi track to wherever you want. That means you could create as many tracks as instruments, send all of them to the same Spark instance. Would that be useful for you?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines