September 18, 2014, 05:44:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Arturia's webmaster is glad to offer you these brand new forums ! Have fun using it and feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Filter mode knob doesn't work  (Read 1236 times)

lavenir

Re: Filter mode knob doesn't work
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 11:41:24 pm »
Really unfortunate that this thread has been around for over a year and no solution by Arturia has been posted yet or at the very least, acknowledged. Now I get to join the club. Turned on the brute in the studio today and discovered I'm having the exact same issue with the filter (only makes sound with the notch selected). Just filed a ticket with support. I'll see where that goes. Hopefully this is an easy fix and not a component gone bad.

Any more info please post.

Cheers all!

j.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 01:27:51 am by lavenir »

sslneve

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2014, 07:19:03 pm »
sslneve - i have exactly the same problem. If you do get to the bottom of it, please share. Good luck!
I opened a ticket and am waaaaaiiitiiiiing.
Hello we're in the same boat :(
Actually I didn't solve anything (I did everything..).. I also did not open the ticket.
So let's see what happens. Maybe I will open the ticket.
So frustrated..

lavenir

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2014, 08:20:43 pm »
Open a ticket. I've been back and forth for the last 12 days with them. But they have yet to suggest anything to me other than it needs to be looked at by Arturia. The more tickets that are opened about this issue the better. At least they'll have to acknowledge there's an issue with some of the units.

Growing frustrated!

sslneve

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2014, 07:08:41 pm »
Open a ticket. I've been back and forth for the last 12 days with them. But they have yet to suggest anything to me other than it needs to be looked at by Arturia. The more tickets that are opened about this issue the better. At least they'll have to acknowledge there's an issue with some of the units.

Growing frustrated!
Any updates? Please let me know.
I still didn't open the ticket..

Dav1d

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2014, 10:30:23 am »
FYI
This could be related to a defective potentiometer, in this case we need to change it, so if for anybody this happens on your unit:
Send an email to the support with:
- the serial number situated underneath the unit
- a description of the problem
- your address
- your phone #
- a proof of purchase
==> technical-inquiry@arturia.com

:)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines