Please, give me the following informations:
- system running on your computer (eg XP SP3, Windows7, Mac OS 10.8....)
- firmware version of your Origin (Home -> SETTINGS -> System 1: the version is displayed on the middle of the right part of the screen)
- version of Origin Connection application (click on the Origin logo on the Origin Connection main window, this opens up a dialog with the version displayed on its left part). In any case you should try the update with the latest firmware update package (version 1.4.1) that you can download from here:http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/downloads/updates.html
The downloaded package contains the version of Origin Connection that you must use to perform the update). It also contains a slightly outdated "release notes" document. A more complete "release notes" document can be downloaded from the same web page as above (the link is just under the title "1.4.1 Version (PR1) - Released 2013-Jan-14"). I suggest you download these updated "release notes" because they contain a detailed step-by-step description of the update process.
If you are using this latest firmware and Origin Connection, and if you are still experiencing problems, the I need logs files generated by Origin Connections to be able to diagnose what is not working.
To get these logs when using Origin Connection 1.4 (the one coming with the 1.4.1 update package):
- open Origin Connection
- open the menu File
- select the entry "Open The Logs folder"
- this open a finder window which shows the content of a folder named "Origin Connection". You should find there 2 files and a folder named "log_archives".
- select everything that is the sub folder *and* the 2 files
- compress them and post the archive on this forum (to attach a document open the widget named "Attachments and other options" that you should see under the text editor box when you compose your post).