August 31, 2014, 12:21:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Arturia's webmaster is glad to offer you these brand new forums ! Have fun using it and feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V Collection 3 Update  (Read 566 times)

CarvinAbuser

• Apprentice
V Collection 3 Update
« on: February 13, 2013, 06:50:52 pm »
Hello friends at Arturia,

I'm having some trouble after an update from V Collection 2 to 3.  Previously, I did not have Analog Lab, SEM V, or Wurlitzer V.  Now I'm having issues with these.  Initially, after the update, SEM V and Wurlitzer V were not in full mode.  I ran the Analog Lab update and was able to activate the synths.  Now, Analog Lab crashes when I try to load an SEM V preset, whereas it did not crash prior to the update.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I'm using Sonar and Windows XP.  Thanks

Rebecca@arturia

Re: V Collection 3 Update
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 06:53:10 pm »
Hi CarvinAbuser,

I sent you a PM :)

Regards,

Rebecca

C-Jay

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 11:18:42 am »
hi guys,
just wondering what the solution was?

C-Jay

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 06:39:05 pm »
hello? anyone can let me know what the solution was?
still having the same issues, with laboratory and lab.

C-Jay

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 02:05:51 pm »
Well, analog lab and spark vdm are still not working for me. after more than 1.5 year i give up.
The whole V collection is working fine, just not lab and vdm. They both crash immediately or after switching 1 or 2 presets.

It's just one of them bad luck things. :) But more than 18 months is enough. All others run smoothly.
Wurly, Sem, Arp...etc. Love them.

But, i wanted to give a big thumbs up to David and Jerome for helping me throughout the past months. Each time I or them thought to have a solution, they came back to me in a very nice and professional way...  I think its just something within my setup that refuses to make lab or vdm work. Hey, its computer magic not science ey? :)

Guys, thanks for all, and its just too bad. I will remain an Arturia fan, hope a new vst comes soon. :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines