March 29, 2024, 02:18:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Please Help  (Read 1879 times)

valab

Please Help
« on: March 05, 2013, 04:37:04 am »
Hello everyone! First time posting! Received my minibrute and wow, it's really great! First analog, and I've had an absolute blast playing it.  (I purchased it used from proaudiostar)  Anyway, I can't get it to communicate with minibrute connection!  I hook up the usb, power it on, ( windows 7 32 bit pro) tells me it can't find drivers.  So I launch minibrute connection and it tells me it's "not able to find a connection with the minibrute" .  Many posts talk about this, and the solution seems to update the firmware first.  Well, I try to do this, but it gives me the same error, not able to communicate with minibrute.  I've read a couple of other posts where it is instructed to hold down both octave buttons while turning on the minibrute.  I've done this, many times...and still the problem persists. I should also add that under firmware version, it says unknown.  It's like the minibrute and computer are not communicating AT ALL.    Whenever I go to device manager, it shows a exclamation mark  by the minibrute.  I'm stuck as to what my next step should be.  I really want to update the firmware, and be able to use the midi function.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance, Valentin

Bruno@arturia

• Global Moderator
Re: Please Help
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 10:31:57 am »
First thing is to have recognize by your computer. It uses the windows generic midi driver.
Can you try on an other computer, to know if it's from your OS, or from the MiniBrute
Bruno
Arturia Hardware

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines