March 28, 2024, 10:27:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: LFO Rate & Arpg Tempo Unresponsive  (Read 2682 times)

matias_thinKing

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
LFO Rate & Arpg Tempo Unresponsive
« on: March 29, 2013, 07:09:22 pm »
Hi Guys,

My minibrute's LFO Rate and Arpg Tempo knobs no longer work.  The LFO still works, but the rate is static.  The arpeggiator still works as well, but the Arpg Tempo only changes if I tap the Tap-Tempo button.  The LEDs still blink.  The switch on the back is set to keyboard.  I also updated the firmware on the minibrute successfully (after the problem appeared); the update made no difference on the issue.

If the minibrute is connected via USB to my DAW, the Arpg's tempo still syncs as well.

I hope I was clear with my description, basically the problem is the two knobs no longer respond, but everything else seems in order.

-Matias
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 08:54:37 pm by matias_thinKing »

Bruno@arturia

• Global Moderator
Re: LFO Rate & Arpg Tempo Unresponsive
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 10:28:04 am »
If it was working before, I guess it's a loose cable inside the machine. You should give it a look, or ask tech support to provide you with Technotes_04 on how to open the machine
Bruno
Arturia Hardware

matias_thinKing

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 08:53:50 pm »
soo... foot in mouth moment.  support replied to my case THE SAME DAY I opened my ticket.  gmail bundled it with the first auto-reply, so I never noticed it.  I just found out by opening the case in the tracking system.  I'd delete my post all together, but I want anyone reading to see that arturia's support is actually quite on point!

thank you bruno and arturia, and my apologies!

Bruno@arturia

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 04:29:49 pm »
you're welcome  :)
Bruno
Arturia Hardware

matias_thinKing

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 12:15:57 am »
ok guys, send the technician certification over.  I successfully opened the beast and reconnected the loose cable, so we're back up to full speed!  I'll admit I was very nervous, so I procrastinated for fear of causing more problems.  with that said, I don't think I broke anything. :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines