March 28, 2024, 10:00:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: origin blue light  (Read 15479 times)

tonea

Re: origin blue light
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 01:16:10 am »
I care about my $3000 being taken seriously.  Not who are you anyway. You did not make it did you. I dont think so.

tonea

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 01:20:06 am »
I dont need support from. You        I need it from arturia buddy. This is not a cancer ward.

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 01:20:50 am »
No need to be so consistently rude in your posting style. Such behaviour never bring you any favours.

tonea

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2013, 01:27:14 am »
I dont need favors I need the product to work like it supposed to. Simple as that.You dont like it then dont read my post . I dont know what you do with your equipment but here in shy town we work and make music. No time to baby sit products. Or become enablers of bad products

tonea

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2013, 01:40:22 am »
You people sit on this forum talking about problems my reason for posting here is so arturia can read it since its hard to talk to them any other way. How can you help me with a problem you did not create.  This is my first time on a forum and my last. It serves no point you cant fix my light you cant reprogram the origin and you cant give me back my money. So you serve no purpose.

tonea

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2013, 02:05:48 am »
And first of all sound wise the virus is one of the worst synths I have sterile and blah. Thats why I am so pissed the origin is one of the best sounding boards I have used in a long time. And I have many.

JacksonP

• Beta-testers
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2013, 12:47:19 pm »
I care about my $3000 being taken seriously.  Not who are you anyway. You did not make it did you. I dont think so.

You wanna be taken seriously? Posting (or should I say spamming) these aggressive and nonsensial posts one after another won't help, I am afraid...

tonea

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2013, 08:21:06 pm »
Quit talking like a wuss

tonea

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2013, 08:35:58 pm »
Taking me seriously.  What are you people on. Taking arturia seriously.  With this ghost product thats been out since 2008. And still trippin. I had 3 lockups last night just by turning and touching a knob. Now thats serious.  Dont worry my posting style. The point is it has some stupid issues. Then when you call customer service they act like yours is the only one doing this. Seann was disrespectful to me and I told him I would let people hear about it. I have no beef with you people.  You will not hear from me again. I am not keeping.

Philippe

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2013, 07:53:35 am »
So your problem is not only the blue led?

Concerning the blue led, did you open a case, and if so what is the case number?

Concerning the "lockups", could you be a bit more precise? For instance what is the preset which is loaded when this happen? Is your Origin connected to external midi equipments? To a host via the USB plug? Is there any MIDI activity between the Origin and those external equipments if any? Could you also give us the serial number, and the firmware version currently running on your machine?

And - if not done yet - you should open a case for these lockups bugs.
Origin Lead  Developer

tonea

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2013, 11:04:22 am »
I am deciding on whether or not I am going to have guitar center order me another one or just return it. First question is how am I going to get the blue light fixed.

tonea

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2013, 11:08:44 am »
I dont have products fixed that are brand new unless it is a simple fix. Thats what I need to know. If its got to go all the way to france then I would rather get a new one which would be my 4th origin.

tonea

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2013, 11:11:56 am »
Guitar center should be taking care of this is the blue light an easy fix and how long will it take.

Philippe

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2013, 05:08:21 pm »
As I wrote in a previous answer, you should have opened a case for the "blue led disfunction". So the best thing to do now is to ask the support for any information about the status of this case. As far as I know, this is something which should be manageable over-there in the US. But I am (one of) the developer(s) of the Origin *software*, not the *hardware* so I may be wrong.

Concerning the "lock up" of Origin when you turn some knobs it may be a hardware or a software problem, or both. To decide wether it is one or the other (or both...) we need the informations I listed in the same previous answer (preset which is loaded, Origin connection to external midi equipments, To a host via the USB plug, MIDI activity, serial number, firmware version...). And you should open a case with the support for these "lock up" bugs. This is the best way to manage that kind of problem.

As a matter of fact, it is the only way for you to be sure that these problems will be followed up by the the support.

Also it's really much much easier for me to track a case number (because I have the tool for that) than to dig into old posts in the forum.
Origin Lead  Developer

tonea

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2013, 08:34:12 pm »
Guitar center is ordering another one. number 4 hopefully it will work. I went to program changed it from mono to poly and it locked up. Had to turn off did the same thing again and it was fine. So I am just flabbergasted.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines