April 20, 2024, 03:16:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: hi i need help  (Read 10097 times)

alione

hi i need help
« on: June 15, 2006, 10:00:50 pm »
i bought today the prophet v.... i work with a mac Osx and DP 5 i dont know how to get the activation code!!! what do i have to do?? it works in Digital performer?

dr b

same basic problem...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 05:30:42 am »
i'm completely unclear on the process. i've read the manual to no avail. this is my first piece of software that has involved a "dongle."  do you always have to have the dongle plugged in when you are using it? you dont, right? but how do you validate/register? i need someone to walk me through the process. when i run the license manager program it asks me for an activation code...where does this come from? when i go to arturia's page to try to register it tells me the licence number on my card is "wrong." i emailed arturia and got no reply. and there is no phone number on the website? can someone please help me out of this morass? or perhaps tell me who i can call. this is unbelievably frustrating...

...it seems to work with the dongle plugged in but the CPU usage is so high that it's basically UNUSEABLE!  I have to say I'm very dissatisfied...   I've got a G4 OSX 1.5ghz running Ableton Live 4.1.4... good system... why the lousy performance?  Never had any issues with the MiniMg...

Anonymous

hi i need help
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 03:14:12 pm »
:cry:
same as you................ No response from arturia!!!!!... and dont know what to do

dr b

MODERATOR - please remove my post or remove the email addres
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 04:36:22 pm »
Dear Moderator,

Could you please delete my previous post or at least edit out the email address. I'm sorry for the trouble, I should have known better than to post an email address--it will result in massive amounts of spam. Thank you...

Dr B

KennethA

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
hi i need help
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 09:41:53 pm »
Hi guys.

Well .. I'll try and help you.

You ALWAYS need to have the dongle attached to a USB port on your PC / Mac.

Your activation code is NOT needed as it is already on your dongle when you bought the Prophet V.
Actually all you have to do is this:

Have your CD-ROM in front of you and your dongle in front of you.

Run the installer

When the Syncrosoft software tells you to insert your dongle - do so.

After installation start your host software (or the Prophet V in stand-alone mode) and that should be it.

Mind you; I am on a PC and not a Mac, but this is what I did installing the Prophet V.

As far as I remember (I am not situated with my DAW right now) there's a creditcard sized card in the package too. Maybe the activationcode is on it ? Or is it the serialnumber ?

Hope this helps you out.

KennethA

Anonymous

hi i need help
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 10:29:00 pm »
thanks a lot , now i can run it in standaolne ..but not in my Host ( Digital Performer 5.0....it doesnt appears .....) thenks...

KennethA

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
hi i need help
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 12:29:01 pm »
Then you probably installed the plugin in the wrong folder.

Check to see if the Arturia plugin is located in your usual vst folder.

KennethA

m@l0cch10

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
hi i need help
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 05:59:17 am »
Moderator:

Why don't you mention that YOU CANNOT TRANSFER LICENSES?  If you do, the Syncrosoft support page says you will render your software useless.
m@l0cch10

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
hi i need help
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 10:29:07 am »
please m@l0cch10, stop flooding and send me a mail with the details of your problem. I'm trying to figure out how to solve it.
Vincent
DSP Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines