March 19, 2024, 08:51:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia special offers  (Read 5397 times)

Albatross

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Arturia special offers
« on: June 10, 2013, 01:19:18 pm »
Has anyone else received an email from Arturia claiming that they are entitled to a special discount offer, only to find upon trying to purchase it that you still have to pay full price (because an expected redeem code has not been supplied)?

cnm01

Re: Arturia special offers
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 03:30:03 am »
I received the notice and had a redeem code giving me the discount but when I went to use Paypal, the Arturia server failed and I wa told to try again later. When I tried again, the redeem code was no longer valid as I received the message, this code was only good for 1 use. Already used. I am so frustrated by this. I emailed tech support but have received no response.

:(

quicksound

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 06:12:33 am »
I received the email, used the redemption code, paid the discount price and received a blank email from Arturia - no download link or authorisation code. There are lots of others in the forums here with the same problem.
Cheers

Dav1d

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 01:51:25 pm »
The process is separated in 3 parts:
1/ The redeem code that let you access to the special offer, if you have a problem contact:
==> sales-inquiry@arturia.com

2/ The Serial Number and Unlock Code that was provided when the purchase is done if you have a problem on this,
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM BOX, several mails were correctly sent but fall in the wrong box.
If Still a problem, contact:
==> Webmaster@arturia.com

3/ The activation code : this on is provided when you have registered your product on the system, for any problem, you can contact my team:
==> Technical-inquiry@arturia.com

Sorry for the delay, we are working hard to accelerate the process
 :)

jonnyj

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.soundclick.com/updateband/menu.cfm?BandID=358483
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 06:12:39 pm »
I sent a message to the sales Office about this. I got a nice offer Saturday morning for the Analog Lab special price with code I tried to use it last night and it said expired even though the offer says valid between June 5 and June 30 2013. interesting enough why did I get the  offer the two days before expiration? Wanted to buy it and would have long time ago with the offer.  ???

lnikj

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 07:21:27 pm »
Same problem here. Says code is invalid. Cannot open tech support request either - no confirmation email comes.

Dav1d

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 09:39:13 am »
For problems with the coupon, please contact:
==> sales-inquiry@arturia.com

Them and ONLY them can help you getting out of this situation.
 :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines