March 28, 2024, 11:10:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Lab triggering wrong samples in Sonar X2/sounds getting stuck/panic not working  (Read 3025 times)

Treefight

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
As the title implies, having some major issues here.  It seems to work fine at the outset, but after I record a bit, the wrong sample will often play back.  At that point the wrong sound will also be triggered.  Mostly this happens if I have more than one synth operating including - but not necessarily - another instance of Lab.

It's the same sort of bombastic distorted bass sound (very unpleasant sounding, doubt it's another preset) that gets stuck - panic doesn't work - so I change the preset and it stops. 

Then I go back to the preset I want and it's still that sound.  I end up closing X2, starting over, and it happens again.  I've resorted to freezing/rendering to audio any Lab track right off the bat to avoid this problem, but that is (or should be) an unnecessary work around.

All other synths working fine, including Analog Factory (and that's 32 bit).

Using Windows 8 on a brand new ADK audio machine, 32 GB RAM, factory overclocked processor to 4.5 Ghz.

Any advice or will this be addressed in an upgrade?

Anyone else having this issue?

JerryOnly

Kind of the same thing happening here in ableton live 9 on mac osx 10.6.8.
I was making a tune with the new analog lab plug in. I've put three of them in one project, and all of a sudden all the presets I used changed into this horrible distorted sound, kind of like a bass sound with some sort of white noise on top of it. But in my case when I change to another preset the distorted sound doesn't stop. All the presets sounds the same at this point, they all produce the same horrible distorted sound. Then I deleted al the plugins and kept the midi files on the separate tracks, again dropped the analog lab plugin on the tracks, searched for the presets I was using and everything seemed to work like normal again. Although I lost all the changes I did to the presets. So then I started working again on my tune. After a while I saved my project and closed ableton. When I opened up my project again, all the sounds from the analog lab plugin were changed again in this horrible distorted sound. At this point it's seems like a waste of time working with this plugin. Dear people of Arturia, with all due respect but what's the deal with this plugin, cause it's seems to me that I'm not the only having serious issues with it.   

Treefight

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Yup, that's EXACTLY the issue I'm having.  While I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one, I'm also sorry it's happening to other folks.

I hope Arturia will address this ASAP.

The Sarge!

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
confirm "Panic not working" in stand-alone and in Cubase6 (64bit)

bass

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
i have this happening in ni maschine

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines