March 29, 2024, 05:49:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Pads on The Laboratory not working in Chord mode  (Read 2789 times)

vaikl

Pads on The Laboratory not working in Chord mode
« on: June 08, 2013, 11:13:33 pm »
AnalogLab works fine so far on a 10.7.5 i5 Mac w/ 8GB in Ableton as AU plug, I use The Laboratory and it is recognized well, incl. knobs/faders/snapshot buttons. But if I wanna use my four pads together with the chord mode in the software, I'm only hearing a single, high frequent noise with low volume, regardless which base note and chord I choose. Using my mouse on the GUI pads everything is working fine.

Bug? Feature? Or do we have to change something with the MIDI editor for The Lab??????

vaikl

Re: Pads on The Laboratory not working in Chord mode
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 11:02:17 pm »
(bumper)

FBGraham

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 03:50:50 pm »
I'm having the same problem using Akai MPK61.  Analog Lab recognizes that it has 16 pads, and gives me 16 chord pads.  The chord pads work properly when I use the mouse to click them, but I can't get them to work using the pads on the MPK61.  Please help!

vaikl

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 11:46:44 pm »
After reading the fresh Analog Lab manual I'm afraid that using the pads on your controller isn't recommended to trigger chords :-X

Manual says: "...trigger chords when you click the pad". And clicking the pad means using mouse only on the plugin/standalone GUI, not using your MIDI controller. But this is one of the most mindless ideas I've seen for an instrument software... >:( >:( >:(

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines