April 24, 2014, 01:58:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Arturia's webmaster is glad to offer you these brand new forums ! Have fun using it and feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Request: LFO Reset on Trigger  (Read 367 times)

legreg6

• Apprentice
Request: LFO Reset on Trigger
« on: June 28, 2013, 05:23:58 pm »
Hi,
I know this is an old instrument but I thought I would give it a shot.
Absolutely love the MMV (2.6.3 installed). Nevertheless one thing has been bothering every single time I utilize since I've had it : the LFO is running free.
Is there any chance this could be addressed ? In seems that all it needs is an Input Trigger connection, just like the Sequencer section offers, so that the LFO can be reset on "Key note on".
Same deal with the ARP 2600V.
These 2 synths are THAT close to be perfect, but that's a huge down since you basically cannot get a rhythmic patch that syncs "right on" with the beat. It's totally unpredictable.
This matter has been raised for a long time but has never been addressed. Not sure why (?).

Please, please, please... an input trigger connection.
Please.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 06:17:52 pm by legreg6 »

Adrien

• Global Moderator
Re: Request: LFO Reset on Trigger
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 11:26:32 pm »
Hi

I will note that for VCollection 4 updates, that is a good idea, I hope we can look into it and not only compatibility issues for the updates.

best
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

legreg6

• Apprentice
Re: Request: LFO Reset on Trigger
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 08:29:20 pm »
Hey Adrien,

That would be absolutely awesome. And really, doesn't seem that hard to accomplish... but what do I know.
 ;-)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines