March 28, 2024, 11:12:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Had to reinstall OSX and Analog Laboratory - Now I need new activation code?  (Read 3489 times)

sjaccaud

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I just had to reinstall Mac OSX 10.8.4 and along with it my Arturia Analog Laboratory 49. I have it installed from the included DVD, but when I try to instantiate eLicenser and input the activation code I see under "My Account" at the Arturia site, it says I need to obtain a new license.

Also under my registered products, it thinks I have "Analog Factory" but I clearly have the Analog Laboratory disc, product manual, serial number and unlock code that came with my hardware.

Why does this have to be so difficult?

sjaccaud

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
So can I get some help with case # 134046_GFDNKFWV?

adronsans

I've all the same problems as listed above except I'm using Win7.
I filled out a couple of support tickets last night (155444 and 155377), but apparently fogbugz doesn't exist, and after reading a bunch of posts on here it seems I'd better post to be on the safe side.
I'll do what I can to prove I'm legit.
I'm just another dumbass who deleted his soft-eLicenser  ;D

adronsans

Woke up and everything was taken care of!
Very positive experience with tech support, which needs to be posted to contrast all the negative I've seen on here;
in fact, I'd bet that if all the positive ones were posted, they would outweigh the negative.
Unfortunately these people are too busy playing synthesizers to post...  8)

Arrakis

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I just had to reinstall Mac OSX 10.8.4 and along with it my Arturia Analog Laboratory 49. I have it installed from the included DVD, but when I try to instantiate eLicenser and input the activation code I see under "My Account" at the Arturia site, it says I need to obtain a new license.

Also under my registered products, it thinks I have "Analog Factory" but I clearly have the Analog Laboratory disc, product manual, serial number and unlock code that came with my hardware.

Why does this have to be so difficult?

Exactly same problem here.  What a total balls up this system is.  User friendly - NOT!!   

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines