March 19, 2024, 11:26:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MiniLab does not connect with Analog Lab (Logic 9) !?  (Read 2858 times)

Lovesound

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
MiniLab does not connect with Analog Lab (Logic 9) !?
« on: July 14, 2013, 02:48:37 pm »
Hello,
so far my experiences with MiniLab/Analog Lab using it with Logic (9.1.8) have been quite frustrating. Now after using it for a week or two, Analog Lab is not seeing my MiniLab controller ?! I am using the latest Analog Lab (1.0.4) software (and firmware) and tried restarting, using the sync button (in AL) etc... nothing worked... . Do I have to set a special preset in MiniLab?
One other question is , can I use multiple instances of Analog Lab with MiniLab and will those instances (if it works!) automatically connect/sync with the MiniLab controller when the track is selected (in Logic).
I really like the concept of MiniLab, Analog and the Edit Mode of the other software, BUT so far I had so so many crashes with Logic and issues. I have not done/ finished any music it. ...
Hopefully someone can help me get it connected.

I tried it also in Standalone and the controller kind of connects. Only a few knobs are working (and the cutoff knob is also controller the volume ?)...

Regards,
Sebastian

Dav1d

Re: MiniLab does not connect with Analog Lab (Logic 9) !?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 01:43:26 pm »
Ok, what is your Operating System?

For the crashes, please open a ticket I will log it for further investigations.

Thanks,  :)

David

Lovesound

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: MiniLab does not connect with Analog Lab (Logic 9) !?
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 01:07:05 pm »
hi and thanks for your reply.
I was on 10.6.8 OSX Mac Pro). Honestly I now take a break from MiniLab Analog Lab (and actually Spark LE). I went back using my old gear (hard-/software) since I really had to get some work done. I was spending more time searching for answers, reading this forums, rescuing crashes. In the very near future I will update to OSX 10.8.4, Logic X and maybe will have another go.
thanks for your help and I am sure there are answers to my little problems and crashes, but I am just want to spent more time making music and earning money. I have to.

Bye for now,
Sebastian
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 02:36:34 pm by Lovesound »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines