April 19, 2024, 08:35:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: OS 1.7 Spark LE bug (hardware freeze)  (Read 1669 times)

stikygum

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
OS 1.7 Spark LE bug (hardware freeze)
« on: July 23, 2013, 07:23:39 am »
Since upgrading to OS 1.7, my Spark LE hardware gets stuck and actually seems to freeze. So no realtime info can be seen on the hardware, except for whatever info it froze on. The funny  thing is I can press play and stop still, but the play button stays lit as an example (being that was when it froze during playback earlier). So I have to manually disconnect the usb cable to get it to refresh itself and then it will work again.

Just wanted to report this so Arturia knows.

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
Re: OS 1.7 Spark LE bug (hardware freeze)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 09:42:51 am »
Hi,
is it something that happens systematically?
Kevin
Soft Arturia

stikygum

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 06:31:47 pm »
Do you mean standalone vs. plugin mode? Or are you talking about the order in which I hook up the hardware and turn on the software? I'll have to pay attention to what order I'm doing this I guess.

Toby@arturia

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 09:31:07 am »
Hi there,

What Kevin meant is, does this bug happen all the time or is it just occurring some times?

rico.toh

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 05:46:17 am »
Hello,

I've got an issue seems similar.

I'm creating a new project called New Project 1 by default. I'm playing around with(loading kit, changing instruments), then I save the work with an another name like _My_Project.
When I'm loading a new project called New Project 1 by default spark software is freezing, I can see the windows spark.exe stop running then the app is closed by windows.
My controlller is frozen too on my last saved project.
When I reboot my pc the controller is still frozen, I've to power off then power on to get the controller working.
I'll test to uninstall my controller driver, reboot, then reinstall it, for the software too.

I'm currently running windows 8 pro x64 in a domain network without GPO or something else and i'm a local admin with UAC disabled.
I hadn't theses problems with latest beta.
I hope this help

Greetings.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 01:10:59 am by rico.toh »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines