March 29, 2024, 10:32:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ACTIVATION CODE!!!  (Read 6694 times)

danpisa

ACTIVATION CODE!!!
« on: October 10, 2014, 01:22:40 pm »
I purchased the analog lab this morning, but by following the procedures dictated by Arturia not seem to get the activation code.
Why this problem when I've already paid???
I am very disappointed by what has happened,and I noticed that the problem has occurred with many other people.
we can find a solution???  >:( >:( >:( >:(

decair

Re: ACTIVATION CODE!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 07:12:01 am »
+1
I had to replace my hard drive due to catastrophic failure and re install Analog Lab.  I know the reactivation process, but this does not help if the process is broken.  I notified support and I'm still waiting on a response...until then my Arturia software is useless...not feeling to great about this issue at the moment.

Adrien

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 04:29:05 pm »
hello everyone,

I understand your difficulties, I will only say,
1. Contact our suppoort team they will help you with that.
2. We are working on a great improvement of all this for the future. (stay tuned)

Best
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

kidmoose

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 04:06:02 pm »
I've come here for help! I purchased Analog Factory in June and have STILL yet to get it running. Like a lot of you I CANNOT GET THE ACTIVATION CODE!!! I have been dealing with Arturia support from day one and although the tech seems knowledgeable and appears willing to help; he does NOT answer my questions directly and everything he has suggested I have done and yet cannot get Factory to work. It IS installed but I NEVER received my activation code or email when I installed it. Arturia says I DO NOT NEED the activation code but I cannot activate the program without it. PLUS both Steinberg AND Arturia says my elicense is INVALID, yet My Account in Arturia says it is registered.
I have had VERY COMPUTER LITERATE friends over to help and even after removing all programs and starting from scratch, I still end up at the scene requesting my activation code. Anyone have any ideas what I am doing wrong.....IF ANYTHING????
And will I have the same problems if I purchase any of the 50% off programs currently offered by Arturia

MarieBern

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • hulle6.com
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 11:39:05 am »
Sorry, I have no idea.  hulle6

huawei nexus 6p tasche
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 09:37:21 am by MarieBern »
Wer sich zum Wurm macht, kann nachher nicht klagen, dass er mit Füssen getreten wird. hulle6.com

RandalllNiX

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • hello
ACTIVATION CODE
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 11:28:58 am »
I have installed PocketFMS test version yesterday for evaluation, however activation with e registration number provided by email fails, the system always telling that evaluation period has ended...
No response from support so far--- very disappointing...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines