Hi All !
We have been working on an useful script to map your Keylab with Live 8 & 9.
We have it setup so that the BANK 2
knobs and SLIDERS work with Live. This way you will still have the BANK 1
knobs and SLIDERS working with your Analog Lab software.
Bank 2 button :
The mapping that we created for use with Ableton allows you the following:
• Control 16 pads in and Ableton Drumracks instrument – when you change the bank position the pads will automatically map to the right bank of pads.
• 8 knobs control the first 8 parameters that are assignable/pre-assigned in Live Devices
• 8 volume controls in the mixer
• Master Level
• 8 Track Record Arms using the assignable switches
• Transport controls - PLAY, STOP, RECORD, REWIND, FORWARD and LOOP on/off
Please read carefully the pdf tutorial.
In order to make it works you will need to configure your Keylab 25 49 or 61 with the Unified Midi Control Center
For Keylab 25 users please download Ableton Live Script HERE
For Keylab 49/61 users please download Ableton Live Script HERE