March 28, 2024, 11:12:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Laboratory Crashes on certain Jupiter 8 V patches when setting tempo to 0  (Read 2864 times)

MartyCee

Hi Everyone,

Just exploring my new Analog Laboratory and am having so much fun with it.

I've come across this funny problem which seems to only be restricted to Jupiter 8V and only on some presets.

Where the preset has some kind of LFO trigger using the tempo slider to control the rate it will crash right out of Analog Laboratory if you slide the tempo slider to 0.

Here is a couple of examples that will crash it for me.
R&J Electrobliss
RSM_Atarisi
TT_SH Pad

Does it do it for you too?  I'm running Windows XP plenty of RAM, disk and CPU and a UR-80 sound card.

It's not super annoying, but if you forget about it and you are tweaking your favourite sound and it crashes on you: it sometimes can make you cry because you'll never get it back :-)

Is there a setting that can fix it or is it missing a bounds check in the Jupiter 8V engine?

Looking forward to your response.

Cheers
Marty

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
Is the Ram usage indicator in the preset or scene indicating a 4 or 5?
I've had that happen when the Ram gets crammed.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

Adrien

Hi

Indeed, after some tests we found an issue related to presets from designer "original ..." with the JP8, will be fixed in 105 (comming soon).

Best
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines