March 28, 2024, 11:21:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark LE Controller Bank Button ? 8~|  (Read 1816 times)

Phillip

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
Spark LE Controller Bank Button ? 8~|
« on: August 29, 2013, 08:53:38 am »
Hello,

How are you ? Fine I hope !  :)

I have a question about the Spark LE Controller Bank Button ? 8~|

Section 3.4.2 Select and play a pattern. Page 17 of Quick Start Spark LE manual states.

To select and play a pattern, click the "Patt." button in the Sequencer zone, choose one
of the 16 patterns from the sequencer step buttons, and press the "Play/Pause button.

To select a pattern from a different bank, click the "Bank" button and select one of the
four banks ( A-D ).

Click "Patt." again and select a pattern as before. Your new selection will be highlighted.

After this step, whenever I select D button for bank D, after clicking "Bank" button, then
click the "Patt." to choose one of the 16 patterns in bank D with the sequencer step buttons.

The Bank button remains lit on Spark LE controller but, is out on software on computer ! 8~|

Is this normal feedback for Spark LE controller to display not like the software in this situation ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 8~|  ???

Strange !  :o  ::)

One Love.

God Bless.

Phillip,
Learning for a lifetime. 8~| 

Toby@arturia

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Spark LE Controller Bank Button ? 8~|
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 09:05:52 am »
Hi Phillip,

we are well thanks, I hope you are too! This is a little bug that we will take care of soon. Don't worry too much, it is only the bank LED not being turned off properly; the selection of pattern mode is established although the bank button remains on.

all the best,

Toby

Phillip

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
Re: Spark LE Controller Bank Button ? 8~|
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 06:26:35 am »
Hello Toby@arturia,

How are you ? Fine I hope !  :)

Thank you very much for your quick informative reply ! :o  8)

I was starting to wonder if I had a defective Spark LE Controller hardware unit !  ???  :o  ::)

Thanks for letting me know that this is something that you all will rectify in the future !  :o  8)  ::)  8)  :D

Well ..... Gotta go try to learn me some Spark ! ! ! ! ! ! !  8)  :)  8)  ;)  8)  :D  8)  ;D

One Love.

God Bless.

Phillip,
Learning for a lifetime. 8~|

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines