March 19, 2024, 02:49:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No Communication Through Support System  (Read 5756 times)

Mossbot

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
No Communication Through Support System
« on: August 31, 2013, 12:26:04 pm »
I submitted a ticket after my Minilab failed to authorize on the 27th, in the reply, the support agent asked for screenshots of the eLicenser errors. I provided the screenshots and since then I have been unable to get a response. This is my first Arturia purchase (I also purchased a Sparkle with my MiniLab) and I can't even use one my products because of some license software that is having errors. This is very disappointing. Even a simple "we're working on it" would be enough but the lack of communication has me feeling like I'm being ignored. My case number is 138223. What do I need to do to get support?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 08:56:21 pm by Mossbot »

Mossbot

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: No Communication Through Support System
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 01:06:13 am »
Still no response from anyone at all...

Mossbot

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 04:16:05 pm »
So I did get a response, I was told my case had been "elevated" and I was asked two basic questions about my proficiency using a computer. I answered the questions and then more dead air. That was a week ago.

It now looks like the whole support system is down: http://www.arturia.net/fogbugz/

Can I just get someone/staff on the forum to help me out?

Dav1d

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 10:26:48 am »
ok, I don't know where you are on this case, but I give some instructions in PM

BeatMaker

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 04:21:46 pm »
Having the same problem. This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with.  Technical support has to be the worst in the world! Totally killed my vibe!

Dav1d

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 05:21:17 pm »
BeatMaker:
PM me your situation, I'm sure I can help.

Goon

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 06:45:15 pm »
No disrespect David, and Im sure people are appreciating your help, but the real problem lies within the company's dire support & customer service, this has to be fixed or Arturia will became a dying company as customers move away for a better service level. The customer experience really is extremely poor and off putting, and any potential new customers will go elsewhere..

Wavelength

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2013, 10:04:01 pm »
Arturia customer No Service finally told me to go to some funky fogbuz adress which didn't work anyway.  Down for repairs like my minilab.  I've given up and admitted to myself it's lost money.
Worst keyboard and support ever.  Wish I'd checked this forum out before I bought.  Won't make that mistake again.

malong

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2014, 06:33:26 am »
Just be glad you didn't hear from tech support. My MiniLab had a bad pad and I DID hear from tech support. They sent me an RMA and I returned the keyboard for repair on October 7. It is now January 7 and I have heard absolutely nothing from them. They have not returned the keyboard, repaired or not. They do not reply to email inquiries. Before I heard from tech support I had a keyboard with a single bad pad. Now I have nothing.

I guess the lesson here is that the only thing worse than getting no help from tech support is getting "help" from tech support.

Mike

Wavelength

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 11:52:15 pm »
Back asswards like everything else around here!!

nvr2stond

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2014, 03:22:22 am »
I am just as upset I purchased a brand new minilab after my Axiom 25 broke , I havent been able to play a single not on it.

As soon as I plug it into my win 8 x64 laptop it just connects/disconnects over and over again. It seems lots of people running win8 x64 have this problem - there are posts in this forum of the problem months ago and there STILL IS NO SOLUTION.

I really liked the design of this keyboard and am extremely disappointed at what I got, the only upside is that I can return it tomorrow and get something that will actually work on the operating systems it claims to work on.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines