I'm glad it's working "perfectly" for you! Can you specify what you mean by that? I've gotten AL9 to recognize the MiniLab just fine, but it doesn't man it's not glitchy as heck. Are your knob encoders working smoothly and in real-time or are they jumping around?
(I'm going to copy-and-paste from a petition another user generated to Arturia.)
- Knob encoders #1-16 (If this is a major hardware issue then the consumer has every right to know, so stop beating around the bush)
- MiniLab suffers the most out of all the products and seriously needs to be fixed.
- Analog Lab crashing issues on a multitude of production software
- Volume knob issue in Logic
- The DANG unstable ENCODERS: The behavior is literally in such a manner that when I turn the knob rapidly left and go to make a change to the right the virtual knob still continues to go left, same with the opposite side. I turn right and go to make a left it continues going to the right etc. (Yes, I know I repeated myself
- Customer Service (Seriously)
- Certain times during playing, a key just wont play a note or cut out prematurely. (Sometimes this happens, regardless if an audio interface is connected and ASIO enabled or disabled)
- Random burps and halts within syncing.
- Analog Lab within Ableton Live just decides to stop functioning, on the upside other VST's still function.
- The drivers and certain aspects/behaviors of the software need to be rewritten. A suggestion would be to hire more experts to troubleshoot this issue. (Preferably a few Russians and I'm sure you'll be good lol)
- An automated process that installs the scripts for Ableton Live for people who are not tech savy. (This was not the case for me but specifically for people who won't know how to even enable the hidden folders)