March 28, 2024, 02:26:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: NO SUPPORT  (Read 1611 times)

folkrocker

NO SUPPORT
« on: September 04, 2013, 06:00:08 pm »
I am a long term user of your software synth products and have up to now experienced satisfactory support. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case. My issue has to do with my newly purchased V Collection. I have recently upgraded my studio computer to Windows 7 and my V Collection activation code does not work. I have tried opening a trouble ticket with no luck. I never get an email confirming anything happened. I was finally able to reopen an old trouble ticket via an email reply, and it has now been 2 days with no reply. This is NOT acceptable. If I were a pro studio depending on the activation of my products to cut synth tracks I would be shit out of luck. It's no wonder people pirate software products such as yours. The activation process is not only too cumbersome, IT DOES NOT WORK, and your customers cannot depend on your company for support! I am pissed off and if I had purchased your product from a retail store I would be returning it for a full refund! This is too bad, as I think your software synth products are some of the better out there, but there is NO EXCUSE for not being there for your customer!

Admin

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
Re: NO SUPPORT
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 08:27:54 am »
Hi,

I do understand that  not having a response is a real problem. Can you please give me the ticket number so we can give you an answer ?

best regards

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines