March 28, 2024, 10:52:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Registering Problems with MiniLab Getting Time out.  (Read 3309 times)

4manj

Registering Problems with MiniLab Getting Time out.
« on: September 07, 2013, 12:20:49 am »
I am posting this in case anyone who is trying to register thier product and getting the following error I was getting after inputting your product serial number and unlock code and hitting submit. can't connect to http://www.arturia.com:8080/arturia/RegisterPlugin_newbase_v2.jsp keep getting time out. I opened a ticket with tech support and they suggest the following: 1. Try a different internet browser 2. Clear you browser cache. 3. turn off any firewalls.4. Try a different computer. 5. Try a different location.  I tried all the following. I tried 3 different browsers, IE, Google Chrome, and Mozilla FireFox. Cleared my browser cache and turned off my firewall. This did not work. Tech support also suggested to try a different computer. I tried this as well. Nothing worked. I finally isolated the problem to my home internet connection. It was TO SLOW resulting in the time out error. Verizon tech support confirms my slow connection. Even though I could web browse and get to the Arturia web site. I confirmed this by calling a friend and had him log into my account and input my serial number and unlock and code from his location and he immediately got an authorization code for me. So Problem solved. I am up and running and REALLY ENJOYING MINILAB and Analog Lab!!!! The SOUNDS are GREAT!!!! Perfect for my Ambient compositions. Tech Support does HELP just need to be patient. So again I HOPE THIS HELPS while your waiting for Tech Support if you had the problem I just had.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 08:46:40 pm by 4manj »

Dav1d

Re: Registering Problems with MiniLab Getting Time out.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 10:15:27 am »
Quick note to make sure you finally get it sorted out

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines