March 28, 2024, 10:40:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MiniBrute has one loose key and one stuck key.  (Read 2086 times)

5egallery

MiniBrute has one loose key and one stuck key.
« on: September 07, 2013, 10:25:02 am »
I've used my recently purchased MiniBrute for the 1st time today. I'm very impressed with the possibilities of having a a tool of this magnitude in our studio. After one I packed the MiniBrute away in its box. I lifted the front of it to place the power cord underneath and notice that the Middle "C" key was not aligned with the rest. I pressed if softly to see if would go all the way down and noticed the key next to it "B" was stuck and would not press down at all. I plan to send my MiniBrute back. I'm very disappointed by this as I had great expectations for utilizing it. It's an amazing machine and should be made more durable. As I read through this forum, I noticed that others are having issues with the MiniBrute's durability. I don't know if I'll get another one. This was my second one. My first one did not last more than a couple uses.   

kwami42

Re: MiniBrute has one loose key and one stuck key.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 11:46:21 pm »
I just got my 2nd MiniBrute with the same issue, except it's the middle C# key that is stuck along with the middle C key being loose. There appears to be a bit of plastic that is stopping the key from moving. Looking for other synths now because I'm pretty tired of getting products that couldn't possibly have been inspected before being shipped.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines