March 28, 2024, 04:15:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No Minibrute sound (unless LFO Amp knob maxed...yes Gate Source = "KYBD")  (Read 2983 times)

lillloyd

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
My Minibrute is suddenly not generating sound when keys are pressed.  *Note Gate source is set to Keyboard*.  Note also that the Minibrute was working previously, but nothing precipitated the change...it just suddenly stopped working.

have tried using another MIDI device to send MIDI data to Minibrute; still no sound from Minibrute.

The only sound I can create is when I set the LFO Amp knob to full and the LFO wave knob set to full positions; I then receive noise ONLY, whose tone can be affected by the LFO filter, the BRute Factor knob, and the Filter Cutoff and Resonance knobs.  But that's it. 

The firmware was updated to 1.0.1, but that was only after the Minibrute stopped working.  I can connect to the "Minibrute Conection" software via USB FWIW.

Note I have also set the knobs and sliders and switches to the exact settings from some of the official sounds on the Arturia website, and still got no sound, so I don't think it's just something that was accidentally switched off causing no sound.

For yuks I have also connected via the MB Connection software, and have tried setting to different key velocities, module  parameter settings, audio input settinsg, note priority settings, etc.  No difference.

I've opened an official case with Arturia support, but am posting here in case anyone has encountered a similar issue.

Thanks in advance for any help...

Dav1d

That's Odd, anyway, I answer your ticket, get back if still a problem.
 :)

lillloyd

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi David,

I got your email response that I should proceed with the RMA, that's fine... But can you please tell me how to proceed with the RMA process w/ Arturia?

tritonite

i also have this problem, do you know a solution?   
thank u in advance!

tritonite

seriously????   no kind of response??    im starting to regret buying this thing.....

Pada

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: No Minibrute sound (unless LFO Amp knob maxed...yes Gate Source = "KYBD")
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 11:01:00 pm »
I would like to know as well, same problem...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines