March 19, 2024, 09:33:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No connection and no display on LED...  (Read 2687 times)

Snarfie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
No connection and no display on LED...
« on: September 20, 2013, 06:30:28 am »
Title.

Okay so i've had the 49 for about a week. First day great, impressed with the software and design of the controller itself.

2nd day -- LED no longer displays any information AT ALL but the keyboard still works in every way (at this point i said to myself "eh f*** it the led is kind of pointless anyways" still content with the product)

Today -- I didn't use it the days in-between because i'm a CS major and have a s***ton of hw to do but the controller no longer transmits any kind of data to anything.  usb-midi and midi-midi. No data. In any software. Any software. The LED still shows nothing.

Now like i said i'm a cs major and have been avidly producing and dealing with this sort of technology for years; what i'm asking is why did this happen. And if I return and receive a new lab49 if I can be personally guaranteed support so I don't get ricked by poor circuitry/manufacturing again.

Hoping to hear from you by Saturday or you'll lose a customer.

Thanks.

p.s. please no response about firmware or holding buttons and powering on, I beg of you  ;)

theworldvsme@hotmail.com

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: No connection and no display on LED...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 04:51:08 am »
Dear Snarfie

Greetings and well wishes.... please see "All KeyLab25/49/61 Owners".... we are all in the same boat.... please sign up... thanks n cheers...

Mike

Zwilla

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: No connection and no display on LED...
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 10:25:52 am »
On my KeyLab 49 the same problem, when i pluged in to an passive usb hub.

On normal direct usb port i have not the problem.

Unplug all other usb devices an plug only the keyboard or try it on an actice usb hub.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines