March 19, 2024, 05:26:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab Sync button with Keylab 25  (Read 3972 times)

virusiinstaller

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Analog Lab Sync button with Keylab 25
« on: September 08, 2013, 07:46:17 am »
Hi,

I am trying to use Analog Lab with keylab 25 as a Vst in Ableton. The software appears in Ableton but nothing happens when I press the sync button to sync with the controller. Meaning I can't use it in Ableton. Also running Analog lab and the keylab as a standalone, every time I use the software I have to go into the midi settings and turn the controller off, then back on to use the controller. The sync button isn't working in that situation either. If I was able to access the settings from Ableton and turn it off then back on that might work, but I can't access those settings as a Vst.
Thoughts?

virusiinstaller

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Analog Lab Sync button with Keylab 25
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 11:44:30 am »
I have it working now. Although I start Analog lab as a standalone, ensure the keyboard is working. Close it down and open it in Ableton. Sync button doesn't seem to be working. But at least I can make music!

theworldvsme@hotmail.com

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Analog Lab Sync button with Keylab 25
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 08:23:08 am »
Dear All

Greetings and well wishes... there are just simply too many owners of arturia's product who are so ever willing to give grace to arturia's short comings... like any other midi keyboards.... arturia's midi keyboard should be working well just like AKAI's... M-AUDIO's... NOVATION's.... it should not be functioning on a fraction of the full features.... maybe because of all these grace given to arturia by us the end users... so willingly accepting their short comings and incompetency.... it simply makes them think that we are just a bunch a stupid idiots who will cough out hard earn money and buy their products and settle for crappy solution or standard main functions which supposingly need to be working well in DAWs and not functioning at all... just thinking out loud... no offences taken virusiinstaller :-)..... thanks and cheers

Mike

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines