March 28, 2024, 11:36:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: does anybody else feel this way?  (Read 15546 times)

Bloxelectrix

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: does anybody else feel this way?
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2013, 11:34:02 am »
I love my Brute, honestly but as for Arturia , how the hell do ya get help from them ?  ???
I have computer connection issues with my minibrute but nobody seems to be able to advise.
Shame really when they still expect people to buy the new Microbrute.....SUPPORT ,Arturia...SUPPORT IS THE WORD !

T3k

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2013, 01:44:48 pm »
Blox, I sympathize.

However, consider this. Arturia releases a product into the wild.

There are probaby hundreds of different computer hardware models running various OS versions. Limitless setup differences. Someone might have a totally standard computer, but some weird MIDI routing plugin. Or a ton of USB devices on a bus. Or a USB port that does not supply the correct power. Or antivirus software interfering with scanning the device list. Plus users, from savvy to cluless.

For most people, the software runs fine. (Or the forum would have dozens of HELP posts a day.) For some people, there are unique one-off issues that are virtually impossible to diagnose over email. You're basically asking Arturia to help you out with a problem with your computer. A problem that affects your MiniBrute software, but not with the software - a problem on your end.

Your best bet is to focus on your system - upgrade the OS, experiement with configuration, until it works. Reinstall. Retry. Because MiniBrute Connection works fine for me, and I always have a problem with everything!

dtwilsondpt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2013, 09:28:04 pm »
It is a lot of fun. I have a mopho kb and a tetra that I like quite a lot. Also a Mg taurus III. Stay away for the hybrids.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines