March 28, 2024, 07:25:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark Mixer questions  (Read 2026 times)

Polarelch

Spark Mixer questions
« on: October 02, 2013, 10:06:37 am »
Hello! I am new here, have a new Spark LE in front of me, as it's exactly what I looked for... but some things make the work less liquid than it could be. Maybe I miss something, so I hope you can help!

I would like to route each sound of Spark to an own audio channel in my DAW (Ableton), so I can mix within the DAW. I know how to do this, but my problem is:
Whenever I load a new kit in Spark, it automatically comes with its own Spark-mixer settings. This makes mixing with the DAW more difficult, especially the panning. I'd always have to move the faders to 0, put each pan knob to Centre, deactivate the effects etc....

SO I wonder:

a) is there an easier way to reset the whole Spark-mixer to standard settings? I know of some plugins where you can at least double-click on a button so it automatically switches to 0 / standard position. This would be good for Spark as well.

and / or

b) is there a way to bypass the Spark-mixer and just route the different sounds to the DAW mixer?

or simply

c) is there a way to load drum kits without mixer settings?

It's really a pain, because I have to do that work every time again and again when I load a new drum kit. Either I miss something, or it would be a good improvement for a next update.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 10:08:53 am by Polarelch »

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Spark Mixer questions
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 12:24:38 pm »
Hi polarlch, as far as i know none of these things are possible at the moment, but what i do as a work around is build a project with outs set in the mixer save the project then when building a new track i just add what samples or instruments into each pad/channel . this is now quicker with the new menu, as just go to instrument or disk and add to the pads in the file menu.
hope this helps.

ps you can save the projects when finished so you build multi out projects to the style you need for your music.

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines